Keyframes isn't working in Codepen

(Please note, this is for the personal portfolio challenge.)

For those of you who have read some of my previous posts, you will know that I have had trouble with keyframes not working before, and they still are causing me nothing but trouble.
On this occasion, I wanted to use keyframes to create an animation mimicking a typewriter or keyboard typing. After noticing that it wasn’t running the code properly, I analyzed both my CSS and HTML, CSS came up negative for problems, and the HTML I fixed. Keyframes still isn’t working. I also found that my navbar isn’t working either. I can’t seem to get it to float the elements in it to the right, no matter how many times I try. I’ve seen it done before, so I know that it’s not impossible.
Some advice and help on both the navbar and keyframes would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the link to the pen: https://codepen.io/NeonFoxX/pen/rNWQzjv

God bless and happy coding!
-Crow

Seems like you already fixed your navbar, but concerning the animations: If you want to give an element more than one animation, you’ll have to separate them with a comma:

.typewriter p {
  animation:
    typing 3.5s steps(40, end),
    blink-caret .75s step-end infinite;
}

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.