Kitty ipsum text

Your p element should contain the first few words of the provided additional kitty ipsum text.
What does kitty ipsum text mean by the way?

Your code so far

<style>
  .red-text {
    color: red;

}
  p{
    font-size: 16px;
  }
</style>

<h2 class="red-text">CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p class="red-text">Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.
</p>
<p>
 Purr jum eat the grass rip the couch scratched sumbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur canip scratched.
</p>

Your browser information:

Your Browser User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/7.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; rv:11.0) like Gecko.

Link to the challenge:
https://www.freecodecamp.org/challenges/change-the-font-size-of-an-element

1 Like

If you get rid of the extra spaces and carriage returns in the second p element, it will pass.

Lorem ipsum is Latin text that has long been used by typesetters as dummy text, when they want to see what a page will look like, but have no text yet. Some people get silly and add things to it. I’m guessing some of the FCC coders have an obsession with kittens.

The same code but it’s working with my other laptop.
anyway thank you, Kevin!

.red-text { color: red; } p{ font-size:16px; }

CatPhotoApp

Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.

Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.

I don't what is the problem with this anyone here

I got it guys.some silly changes