Lagos freeCodeCamp camper, please introduce yourself

Hi everyone :wave:

I will like to know more about freeCodeCampers in Lagos. Please let’s introduce ourselves.

I’m Alex, I am a data-led self-starter who enjoys providing strategic technology solutions to business problems.

I care deeply about people and positive social change and that is my why at the core of everything I apply myself to do.

I have strong business acumen, digital marketing and programming background javascript and python which combined with my data science skills delivers invaluable guidance in making strategic business decisions.

I appreciate that freeCodeCamp has a rich data visualisation curriculum. I am able to quickly ingest, correlate, analyse and tell stories about data. In the end, I also predict outcomes and prescribe solutions after the story-telling :grinning:

I use freeCodeCamp to learn, refresh and improve my full stack development skills. freeCodeCamp has been such a gift to me.

I am on freeCodeCamp and GitHub as alexasomba and I look forward to connecting with other life-long learners in Lagos and everywhere else.

2 Likes

Hi am a camper based in Lagos. Am Tridwan. Please hope u could help on how to get the certificates. I have concluded the projects

Hello Tridwan, nice to meet you here. How is coding going for you?

Am loving bro. I have just completed the first five projects. But no cert. Don’t know y.

1 Like

Try to reach out to @QuincyLarson on here. He’ll definitely sort that out.

1 Like

Already sorted thanks.

1 Like

No problem bro. You’re welcome.

1 Like

I’m actually from Port Harcourt though, greeting everyone

1 Like

Nice to have you here bro.

2 Likes

Happy new month everyone. This is Abimbola O’Hezekiah from Lagos. I am a beginner of some sort. Please i need volunteer guidance on how to get the best of the freecodecamp. Regards

1 Like

Hello alexasomba. Thank you for the impressive resume you narrated us here.
i am practically new to coding and its my fresh experience. Would you mind to guide me so as to be up to speed?
Regards
Abimbola O’Hezekiah
Awoyaya, Lagos

1 Like

Hello everyone. I’m Kehinde. I’m an aspiring web developer and tech enthusiast.

I love technology and would like to apply it with medicine to improve the standards in Nigeria.

I really appreciate this platform Quincy larson has provided and I look forward to working with you all .

1 Like

Hello everyone…my name is Joy, a potential web developer. Its my pleasure to b here, because its a step forward in actualizing my dream to become a developer. Hope to keep in touch! Many tnx!!!

1 Like

Hello everyone…I’m Ryan, a potential web developer. Its my pleasure to be here as a camper, I know i have finally landed in the right place to actualize my potentials. Hope to get the best from freecodecamp

1 Like

Hello all, I’m Ibrahim. I’m interested in web development and data science. I look forward to learning with you guys.

1 Like

Hi, I am David Oluwakayode an aspiring web developer. It’s good to be here.

I hope we provide support for ourselves here.

1 Like

Hello everyone am Victor from Ikeja I have am a Java and C# developer I could love to meet with like minded people to share quality ideas with.
Pls send me a message if you are around Ikeja.

1 Like

I am Augustine, obviously new here and i honestly don’t know what this platform is supposed to teach me cause i dont know anything at all about coding and then, i just hope coming here isn’t for a waist.

1 Like

Hi @Augustine_Edeh have you started any of the freeCodeCamp courses?

1 Like

hello everybody, I am new here.
I have problem with NPM challenges,pls help me out.