Landing Page Attempt 02

I had to re-do my landing page because it was not responsive whatsoever. Here is my revision of it. This project was way harder than I originally though. I had an extremely difficult time learning how to use flex containers in regard to responsive design.

Any suggestions or positive criticism on graphics or corrections on making my site more responsive is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

https://codepen.io/coe9257/pen/RwWjBpv

Looks pretty good. Only you could work a bit more on the sales section. Each card gets really small on mobile and it is hard to read. It would be better if they put themselves one below another on smaller devices.
And I don’t know why do you put each section in so many divs. I mean here:

<section class="deals">
    <div class="selection">
      <div class="sales">

You can give different classes to one section and you don’t need to create a new div each time.
Esp. I don’t understand why div selection and sales cannot be the one div.

1 Like

Thank you for the reply. I will take a look at the sales section. I wanted to mess with the height of each line. At first I was going to make them different colors then I changed my mind. I definitely do want to create more simple and efficient code. Thank you for bringing that to my attention!

Your page looks good @coe9257. Some thing to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
    • There are coding errors you need to address.
1 Like

Thank you. I always forget to do that!