Landing page feedback:)

Hello! Just finished the “Landing page”, any feedback would be great! For some unknown reason, I’ve decided to do just one page but still)
https://codepen.io/eleonoraart/full/gOmbmWR

Your page looks good @elyaartemyeva. Some things to revisit;

• Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in the HTML editor. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.

• There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.
  • Do not use the <br> element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.

• Make your page responsive. Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive

• There’s a horizontal scrollbar on smaller screens, text/elements fall out of the container.
  • There are parts of your page, the form for instance, that I cannot see. I cannot make my browser wide enough. See screenshot.

• There are parts of you page that cannot be read. White text on a white background. See screenshot
    Screen Shot 2021-05-09 at 12.14.07

Oh, thank you. I see everything completely fine, I will try to fix it:)

To help with responsiveness start by styling for a narrow view port first. Narrow your browser as far as it will go and style the page so it looks good at that narrow width. Then gradually widen your browser and use CSS media query break points to adjust the style for wider view ports if needed.
Also, rather than hard coding pixel units use relative units instead.
For your form you have the following property: value; pair, margin-left: 1150px;. My screen is not that large.

Yeah, I figured that this is the problem or the media query thing, I don’t quite get media query thing) thanks for the feedback)

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.