Landing Page, how's it look?

Here it is

To pass one of the tests I had to add an empty image tag for the company logo, I’m not aware of a better solution to pass this test as I am using fontawesome logos rather than images.
What do you think? :smiley:

2 Likes

hi again @LukeAyres

pages looks good,
it need more styling on smaller or mobile screen. i think you got media quaries conflicting because you have max1000px and max900px with same property nav-link.

and for your html, id can only added 1 time, while class you can repeated. try the codepen inbuilt html analyze first, before go to w3c validator.

interesting, i came up with the same idea to use fontawesome and alter with the mock header image for logo

https://codepen.io/sobadrdb/pen/bGEbbbz

Hey @sobadrdb thanks for the comments, when you say it needs more styling do you mean it is too plain or doesn’t function as well for smaller screens?

well, if you try open in smaller screen, the nav takes almost 50% viewport height.

in my opinion the contents should at least more visible. just my thought.

Looks good @LukeAyres. Something to revisit;

• Check that the email input field is populated and valid when clicking the submit button. Throw an error if not. You learned to do this when you created the survey form.
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should address.

That’s a good point I’ll take another look at it on smaller screens, thank you :slight_smile: