Landing Page, I need get out of this error! PLS

Hello, I’ve been struggling with Landing Product Page project… :pensive:

I am feeling exhausted! I keep getting the same error. I am going to take a break of FFC for now, but I will appreciate your feedback :pray: , please, thanks!

Sorry, so frustrated, but I really want pass before submitting it. By the way… on regards the position of my form does not matter to me for now, I want just first fix other errors first :expressionless:

My CodePen https://codepen.io/garricode/pen/NWqpoMK

My Git epository

The report…

#Product Landing Page tests

• passes: 13
  • failures: 3
  • duration: 0.04

You’re doing great, but there are a few things that we need to address. It seems like you have a duplicate copy of <header> and a few tags that aren’t closed. I also noticed that your <iframe> id isn’t properly enclosed with quotes.

If you want, Codepen has an analyzer tool that you can run on the code that you have inputted.
You press on “Analyze HTML” and it should give you a better understanding of what is going on with your page.

Once you fix those issues, you should get a 15/16 and it should be easier to work with. Happy coding!

1 Like

:sweat_smile: Oh, I see. Thank you! Must missed that duplicate when formatting and rearranging everything. This is the project with more ids and classes that I have written :upside_down_face: .

Again, thank you! I will figure out about the nav-links later on.

1 Like

Awesome job! Keep it up. Can’t wait to see what you come up with.

1 Like