Landing page not reading my flexbox input

Tell us what’s happening:
i was done with my landing page project which i had done on codepen(which said everything was correct and right) but pasted everything onto the new submission that freecodecamp uses and it says that “Your Product Landing Page should use CSS Flexbox at least once.” i know ive used flexbox a number of times in my code. how can i fix this. this is my codepen landing page https://codepen.io/isflores/pen/zYRaegV

Your code so far

WARNING

The challenge seed code and/or your solution exceeded the maximum length we can port over from the challenge.

You will need to take an additional step here so the code you wrote presents in an easy to read format.

Please copy/paste all the editor code showing in the challenge from where you just linked.

Replace these two sentences with your copied code.
Please leave the ``` line above and the ``` line below,
because they allow your code to properly format in the post.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/98.0.4758.80 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Build a Product Landing Page

Link to the challenge:

have you linked the css in the freeCodeCamp editor? you need to do that manually

i have, still nothing. all my css and everything went through but for some reason its not reading that im using flexbox. i even tried adding another one just for good mesaure and nothing

pass your code through an html validator

html https://validator.w3.org/
also why you have everything in a media query? if you have a taller screen, your page will be completely unstyled

It is definitely because you have wrapped all the CSS inside that media query. Remove the media query you have now and add one back that makes sense.

Don’t use max-height for it as that really isn’t too useful. Make it min-width or max-width and use that to do something useful (like lower the font size at small screen widths or whatever).

yep! thanks for the help!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.