Landing Page - pressing submit won't take me to the page in question

I am passing 14/16.
One might be the fact that by pressing submit, i can’t connect to codecamp for some reason. in Visual Studio Code it does it ok.
also, i can’t find the last error. maybe you can give me a hint.

Here is a link to the code pen.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/80.0.3987.106 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Build a Product Landing Page

Link to the challenge:

press on 14/16 to see the user stories you are not passing.

Specifically, these are your failing ones:

1. I can see an image within the #header element with a corresponding id="header-img". A company logo would make a good image here.
    The src attribute's value should be a url (http...)

(This one you will totally need to fix with a different image, as you need to submit a project that is completely fruible online)

1. When I click a .nav-link button in the nav element, I am taken to the corresponding section of the landing page.
    The .nav-link with href="#contact" is not linked to a corresponding element on the page

Hi,
I did manage to solve the issues, but now it’s telling me that the href:#contact is not connected to an element on the page. strangely enough, all the anchor links take me to the corresponding sections on the page. Am I placing the in the wrong place? I would really appreciate a hint here.
here is a link to the codepen.

thanks for the quick response. i fixed the image thing. as far as the href=“contact”, it does take to the right section as the other two, but i can’t seem to figure it out. i would really appreciate a hint here, if you got the time.
have a good one.
Seb

I don’t see anything with an id of #contact (id="contact"), if you see it please quote it here

Thank you so much. i got it now. all green.