Landing Page Question

Howdy, I’m working on my landing page and I’m getting 2 errors. I’m just getting started on adding the media query information, so I understand that error. But I’ve spent the last 6 hours trying to figure out why I’m failing test 5.

The Error I’m getting is: " When I click a .nav-link button in the nav element, I am taken to the corresponding section of the landing page."

It looks correct and works fine. I’ve tried a bunch of fixes, looked at other landing page and can’t seem to find the issue.

If someone could point me in the right direction I would Greatly Appreciate it.

Thanks,

The (not so obvious) solution is that you’ve given the .nav-link class to your li elements, not the a elements.

Thanks I just figured it out.

@zebco_king, read the full message. It says;
5. When I click a .nav-link button in the nav element, I am taken to the corresponding section of the landing page.’

Each .nav-link element should have an href attribute : expected false to equal true
AssertionError: Each .nav-link element should have an href attribute : expected false to equal true

In your code, the elements that have the .nav-link does not have an href attribute.

The sad thing is how many times I didn’t see it . I was just coming back to delete this message so no body would laugh at me, but I was too late.

Thanks for not laughing to loud.

That’s why devs have a rubber duck.