Learn about Complementary Colors is not accepting correct answer

i keep using the correct answer to solve but it will not accept it ive tried restarting, using hex code, reseting code and i cant get it to work for any of the color tasks

**Your code so far**

<style>
body {
  background-color: #FFFFFF;
}
.blue {
  background-color: blue;
}
.yellow {
  background-color: yellow;
}
div {
  display: inline-block;
  height: 100px;
  width: 100px;
}
</style>
<div class="blue"></div>
<div class="yellow"></div>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/95.0.4638.69 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn about Complementary Colors

Link to the challenge:

i am able to pass the test , and your code is right too so try to clear your browser catche and login again . if you still face problem then try to use another browser.

The code you have shared works on my end. Please ensure that you have disabled any extensions that interface with the freeCodeCamp website (such as Dark Mode and Ad Blocker), and set your browser zoom level to 100%. Both of these factors can cause tests to fail erroneously.

You are simply writing blue and yellow in your classes. you are meant to be using the hex codes provided

red (#FF0000) and cyan (#00FFFF)
green (#00FF00) and magenta (#FF00FF)
blue (#0000FF) and yellow (#FFFF00)

for Example a hypothetical green class might be:

.green {
background-color: #00FF00;
}

@damianicely, you may be referencing a different lesson. What the OP has is what the lesson is asking for.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.