Learn Accessibility by Building a Quiz Q: 33

I have input this…

• True
  • I keep getting this...

Hint

You should give the first input a name attribute.

I have checked google, mozilla, w3schools and re-typed this several times. Tried the code on codepen and anylalzeed the html. Not sure why this name attribute isn’t working when all the previous name entries in the exercise work. Any suggestions please?

We need to see your actual HTML pasted in here. To display your code in here you need to wrap it in triple back ticks. On a line by itself type three back ticks. Then on the first line below the three back ticks paste in your code. Then below your code on a new line type three more back ticks. The back tick on my keyboard is in the upper left just above the Tab key and below the Esc key. You may also be able to use Ctrl+e to automatically give you the triple back ticks while you are typing in the this editor and the cursor is on a line by itself. Alternatively, with the cursor on a line by itself, you can use the </> button above the editor to add the triple back ticks.

Also, in the future you can use the Ask for Help feature in the step itself and that will automatically include your code in your post.

Thank you. here’s the code.

<div>
                  <li>
                    <label for="q1-a1" >
                      <input type="radio" name="q1-a1" id="q1-a1"/>
                      True
                    </label>
                  </li>
                </div>
                <div>
                  <li>
                    <label for="q1-a2">

False
                    </label>
                  </li>
                </div>
              </ul> ```

Looks like there are several questions about this topic. I’ll read through them. disregard this post for now. I would like to find the answer myself. Thank you for your input

Figured it out. moving on. Thx.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.