Learn Accessibility by Building a Quiz - Step 33

Tell us what’s happening:
I’m really stuck. No matter how many changes I make I can’t seem to pass this step. What am I doing wrong?
Your code so far

WARNING

The challenge seed code and/or your solution exceeded the maximum length we can port over from the challenge.

You will need to take an additional step here so the code you wrote presents in an easy to read format.

Please copy/paste all the editor code showing in the challenge from where you just linked.

True
  • False

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; CrOS aarch64 15183.78.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/108.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn Accessibility by Building a Quiz - Step 33

Link to the challenge:

• Tell us what’s happening:
    I’m really stuck. No matter how many changes I make, I can’t seem to pass this step. What am I doing wrong?
    Your code so far

WARNING

The challenge seed code and/or your solution exceeded the maximum length we can port over from the challenge.

You will need to take an additional step here so the code you wrote presents in an easy to read format.

Please copy/paste all the editor code showing in the challenge from where you just linked.

<input type="radio" id="q1-a1" value="true" name="true"/>
                        True
                      </label>
                    </li>
                    <li>
                      <label for="q1-a2">
                        <input type="radio" id="q1-a2" value="false" name="false"/>
                        False
                      </label>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; CrOS aarch64 15183.78.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/108.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn Accessibility by Building a Quiz - Step 33

Link to the challenge:

Radio buttons are in the same group if they have the same value for the name attribute.

Not sure what that means. I can’t change the value, it said in a previous step that the value has to be the same as the text.

The previous step told that the value attribute should match the text.

In this step, you are supposed to use the name attribute. The name attribute has to be the same for both the input elements.

You can refer to a similar step in the cat photo app: Step 48: Cat Photo App

give your radio button groups the same corresponding “name” attribute … example for group one, give it name q1 or similar. If both radio buttons have the same name, they will be in the group. hope this helps

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.