Learn Accessibility by Building a Quiz - Step 44

i did wrap my code in anchor element as they say, i mean this word, so i dont know hat im doing wrong

Your code so far

WARNING

Please copy/paste all the editor code showing in the challenge from where you just linked.

freeCodeCamp
San Francisco
California
USA ```

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/109.0.0.0 Safari/537.36 OPR/95.0.0.0

Challenge: Learn Accessibility by Building a Quiz - Step 44

Link to the challenge:

You’ll need to paste all of your HTML in here properly so we can see what you did.

To display your code in here you need to wrap it in triple back ticks. On a line by itself type three back ticks. Then on the first line below the three back ticks paste in your code. Then below your code on a new line type three more back ticks. The back tick on my keyboard is in the upper left just above the Tab key and below the Esc key. You may also be able to use Ctrl+e to automatically give you the triple back ticks while you are typing in the this editor and the cursor is on a line by itself. Alternatively, with the cursor on a line by itself, you can use the </> button above the editor to add the triple back ticks.

1 Like

thank you i did upload another one just now so you can delete this one

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.