Learn Accessibility by Building a Quiz - Step 54

Tell us what’s happening:
Hello, on Step 54 it’s asking me to make all of the input elements inside of the .info elements a width of 50% and align the text to left.

I’ve entered my code correctly as far as I know, but it keeps telling me I am using the wrong selector.

Your code so far

.info input {
width: 50%;
text-align: left;
}

I have also tried:

.info > input {
}

it is still telling me the problem is with the selector. Both of these selectors are the selectors it is telling me to use, however it is still not letting me past this step. If this is a mistake on my end please let me know. Thank you!

WARNING

The challenge seed code and/or your solution exceeded the maximum length we can port over from the challenge.

You will need to take an additional step here so the code you wrote presents in an easy to read format.

Please copy/paste all the editor code showing in the challenge from where you just linked.

.info input {
}

or

.info > input {
}

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/104.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn Accessibility by Building a Quiz - Step 54

Link to the challenge:

hi Brady and welcome to the forum!

Your code (the 2nd one you tried) works perfectly for me.
Can you restart the step and paste the 2nd block of code above to see if it will pass you?
(maybe while you were editing you inadvertently deleted a required character)

1 Like

Hi Welcome to the FFC Forum.

I believe it is nothing wrong with your code.

You can try several step:

1. Restart the lesson and redo
  2. Change your browser into Chrome or Brave

I’ve come across several post that is having issue with Mozilla sometimes

1 Like

Yes, you were correct. While trying to quickly complete this step, I inadvertently deleted the closing { } from my last line of code. Such a simple mistake I don’t know how I even missed that. Thank you!

1 Like