Learn Accessibility by Building a Quiz - Step 56

Tell us what’s happening:

// You should set the text-align: right property before the .info input rule.//
it is giving me this error

the actual step is // To align the input boxes with each other, set the display property to inline-block for all input and label elements within .info elements.

Also, align the text to the right.//

Your code so far

WARNING

The challenge seed code and/or your solution exceeded the maximum length we can port over from the challenge.

You will need to take an additional step here so the code you wrote presents in an easy to read format.

Please copy/paste all the editor code showing in the challenge from where you just linked.

Replace these two sentences with your copied code.
Please leave the ``` line above and the ``` line below,
because they allow your code to properly format in the post.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/103.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn Accessibility by Building a Quiz - Step 56

Link to the challenge:

You will have started the challenge with your code looking something like this. The code you need to add is after the .info input and .info label.

.info input {

}

.info label { 

}

.your code, .your code { 

}

When it says to add the text-align property before .info input, it’s asking you to move your code block so that its styles get applied first (before .info input).

.your code, .your code {

}

.info input {

}

.info label {

}

This is because css styles are applied from the top of the file to the bottom.

Also, for future reference, include your code, it makes it easier for others to see how they can help you :slight_smile:

Hey! can you add the code snippet here so we can debug it instead of giving you the answer. I think learning to find and correct mistakes would help you more!

heyyyy again! I will sure do that .

heyyy thankyou . I cleared the step

Hey again haha! Make sure you add the snippet of code you’re having trouble with so we can help you get the most out of your learning experience by guiding you through what went wrong! :smile:

sureeeee. I will do that