Learn Accessibility by Building a Quiz - Step 56

Hello so i can’t seem to pass this problem. I need to change my label element to text align right but it won’t let me. I already connected my children to the parent elements. I tried adding text align to the selector i made for the parent to child and still can’t get it. What am i doing wrong?

Challenge: Learn Accessibility by Building a Quiz - Step 56

Link to the challenge:

1 Like

You accidentally deleted your code. We cannot help you very much without seeing your code.

Hi @SquidWard96 and welcome back!

This link it might help you to improve your CSS selectors knowledge:

CSS Selector Reference

and with this step in particular.

I hope it helps. Happy coding and keep the good work!!

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

WARNING

The challenge seed code and/or your solution exceeded the maximum length we can port over from the challenge.

You will need to take an additional step here so the code you wrote presents in an easy to read format.

Please copy/paste all the editor code showing in the challenge from where you just linked.

Also align label element to text align right. I know what it means but can't seem to execute it. i tried making a separate selector for it but nothing. I looked on youtube and their challenge is worded differently all they have to do is align the text. HELP? 
.info > label, .info > input {
  display: inline-block;
}

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/106.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn Accessibility by Building a Quiz - Step 56

Link to the challenge:

Please Tell us what’s happening in your own words.

Learning to describe problems is hard, but it is an important part of learning how to code.

Also, the more you say, the more we can help!

1 Like

It’s asking me to add an additional label selector to add text-align right to. I’m trying that and still not getting anywhere.

.info input {
  width: 50%;
  text-align: left;
}

.info label {
  width: 10%;
  min-width: 55px;
}

This is the original code.
You already have a label selector there (The 2nd one). So you can add text-align to it.

1 Like

Thank u. This helped me.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.