Learn Accessibility by Building a Quiz - Step 57

Cant figure out why this is not passing, I believe I’m doing exactly what it is asking for, I’ve tried it both ways and nothing. I’ve tried to step away for like 30 but i’m not seeing the problem.

Your code so far

.info > input {
display: inline-block;
width: 50%;
text-align: left;
}

.info > label {
display: inline-block;
width: 10%;
min-width: 55px;
text-align: right;
}

WARNING

The challenge seed code and/or your solution exceeded the maximum length we can port over from the challenge.

You will need to take an additional step here so the code you wrote presents in an easy to read format.

Please copy/paste all the editor code showing in the challenge from where you just linked.

Replace these two sentences with your copied code.
Please leave the ``` line above and the ``` line below,
because they allow your code to properly format in the post.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:107.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/107.0

Challenge: Learn Accessibility by Building a Quiz - Step 57

Link to the challenge:

I will agree that the instructions for this one do not do a very good job of explaining what the tests are looking for. The hint you are getting is telling you that the tests want you to create a new ruleset that includes both the input and label at the same time and then add the display property to that new ruleset. But for the text-align property you can just add it to the existing .info label ruleset as you have done.

Basically, your solution is technically correct but is not what the tests are looking for.

Man, had to think about that one and re-read the hint after you explained it lol, thank you for breaking it down for me. :+1: :+1: :white_check_mark:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.