Learn Accessibility by Building a Quiz - Step 67

Tell us what’s happening:
What I be doing wrong ?
Your code so far

* {
  scroll-behavior: smooth;
  @media (prefers: reduced-reduced-motion: no-preference)
   {

Step 67
Certain types of motion-based animations can cause discomfort for some users. In particular, people with vestibular disorders have sensitivity to certain motion triggers.

The @media at-rule has a media feature called prefers-reduced-motion to set CSS based on the user’s preferences. It can take one of the following values:

reduce
no-preference
@media (feature: value) {
  selector {
    styles
  }
}

Wrap the style rule that sets scroll-behavior: smooth within an @media at-rule with the media feature prefers-reduced-motion having no-preference set as the value.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/106.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn Accessibility by Building a Quiz - Step 67

Link to the challenge:

I edited your post to improve its readability. Your 3 backticks were not placed above and below the code segments so the format of the post was off.

try to reset the code for this one.

Initially you are shown this block of code

* {
  scroll-behavior: smooth;
}

and they want you to wrap it in a media rule.
That means the media rule shown in the example is what goes on the ‘outside’ of the given * selector.

(your attempt was kind of the reverse of that request)

I passed it after going throught the forums but…I learned nothing in that step so that was a bit upsetting :frowning:

Please go ahead now and ask any question you have here. What did you struggle to understand?

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.