Today I started the Learn Bash by Building a Boilerplate course and decided to run it locally. To do that I followed the steps mentioned in this article. At first everything worked perfectly and at some point decided to take a brake. An hour later, (meanwhile the VSCode is open on my PC) I return and continue the course but at some point I make a mistake and got the message Level Complete!. That’s when I realized that no mater what I type in terminal the Level is Completed.
I mean it’s not bad … I can pass every level by typing random words in terminal and fell that I am a professional Bash user but fells weird and wrong.
Things I tried:
- Killing and reopening the terminal
- Rerun CodeRoad: start from command palette
- Typing the answer when I am in review mode
- Restart VSCode editor
- Run Remote-Containers: Rebuild container multiple times
- Finally restarted the course using the Learn Bash by Building a Boilerplate URL
Haven’t restarted the PC yet but don’t think it will solve the issue.
If the issue is already resolved then I am sorry, haven’t found it on the forum so if you could reply with the link I will appreciate it.
Is it a mini-bug or during the process of installations something went wrong?
Did I broke it with my ridiculous mistakes (Yes I am that bad) ??
How can I fix it?