Learn basic css by building a cafe menu-I can't go pass step 36

I need help, I can’t figure my way out of step 36. I put in a code that aligns vanilla flavor and the price, but it still says “You should apply the item class to your article element.”

You need to show us your code so we can see exactly what you did. Show us all of the HTML, not just the part you are working on.

To display your code in here you need to wrap it in triple back ticks. On a line by itself type three back ticks. Then on the first line below the three back ticks paste in your code. Then below your code on a new line type three more back ticks. The back tick on my keyboard is in the upper left just above the Tab key and below the Esc key. You may also be able to use Ctrl+e to automatically give you the triple back ticks while you are typing in the this editor and the cursor is on a line by itself. Alternatively, with the cursor on a line by itself, you can use the </> button above the editor to add the triple back ticks.

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
  <head>
    <meta charset="utf-8" />
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0" />
    <title>Cafe Menu</title>
    <link href="styles.css" rel="stylesheet"/>
  </head>
  <body>
    <div class="menu">
      <main>
        <h1>CAMPER CAFE</h1>
        <p>Est. 2020</p>
        <section>
          <h2>Coffee</h2>
          <article>
            <p class="flavor">French Vanilla<span style="float : right;">3.00</span></p>
            <p class="flavor">French Vanilla</p>
            <p class="price">3.00</p>
          </article>
          <article>
            <p>Caramel Macchiato</p>
            <p>3.75</p>
          </article>
          <article>
            <p>Pumpkin Spice</p>
            <p>3.50</p>
          </article>
          <article>
            <p>Hazelnut</p>
            <p>4.00</p>
          </article>
          <article>
            <p>Mocha</p>
            <p>4.50</p>
          </article>
        </section>
      </main>
    </div>
  </body>
</html>

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.