Learn Basic CSS by Building a Cafe Menu - Step 11

that was beyond dumb. I was smashing my head!!! Lets go gwt whataburger. You explain I get it. anyone else and i get stupidly lost and they end up leaving me

1 Like

When you see a style tag, it means that inside it, you will find CSS code. In the exercise, you were asked to add the <h1> tag with a text-align attribute set to the value center .
mod edit: removed code

Majority of the users here are new, but they still like to help answer questions which we encourage and welcome. So, for some it may be a little harder for them to explain in a way that is helpful to some because they are still learning themselves. If someone says something that doesn’t make sense to you, you just need to ask if they can explain better and include what they said that you don’t understand so it helps them know what they need to explain better as well

At the end of the day we are all in this together

3 Likes

Thanks for your assistance, I got it. Have a wonderful day out there : )

Please do not give out the solutions to the challenges. You can provide hints, and point them in the right direction, but should not provide the solution

Thanks

3 Likes

sorry ill never do this mistake again

I want the whole math problem not the solution. I am most interested in the education not just the answer. Cody is AWESOME!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.