<p>Est. 2020</p>
      <section>
        <h2>Coffee</h2>
      </section>
    </main>
  </body>
</html>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:105.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/105.0

Challenge: Learn Basic CSS by Building a Cafe Menu - Step 12

Link to the challenge:

i try

<style>
h1 {
        text-align: center;
      }
h2  {
      }
p  {
      }
</style>

and not work

<style>
h1 {
      }
h2  {
      }
p  {
      }
</style>

same with this… umh maybe the question its problem and can’t understand what want i do.

You should not change the existing h1 selector. So, add the following selectors after the first, in the same way.

first make sure you have the correct answer (which is to split up the selectors, do not combine them).

Then turn off all your browser extensions and retry this step.
(it is known that browser extensions and add-ons will interfere with this step so they must all be disabled for this step)

i try but not work maybe bug about broswer try to relauch mozilla

just turning off all extensions pass it thx

1 Like

Same issue. Turned off browser extensions but still does not pass. Why would an extension affect this specific problem and not other syntax checks? The answer is correct, the FCC method of checking the answer must be flawed: error says do not change H1. I have not changed the H1. This is simple separation of multiple type selectors via a comma. The preview shows the code is working. Even if this was caused by a browser extension the error message is still incorrect. Chrome Version 107.0.5304.87.

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.