Learn Basic CSS by Building a Cafe Menu - Step 12

Tell us what’s happening:
I have written the right css code but it won’y allow me to go to the next lesson

Your code so far

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
  <head>
    <meta charset="utf-8" />
    <title>Cafe Menu</title>

<!-- User Editable Region -->

<style>
      h1 {
        text-align: center;
      }
      h2  {
      }
      p  {
      }
    </style>

<!-- User Editable Region -->

</head>
  <body>
    <main>
      <h1>CAMPER CAFE</h1>
      <p>Est. 2020</p>
      <section>
        <h2>Coffee</h2>
      </section>
    </main>
  </body>
</html>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/117.0.0.0 Safari/537.36 Edg/117.0.2045.40

Challenge: Learn Basic CSS by Building a Cafe Menu - Step 12

Link to the challenge:

Hi there and welcome to our community!

Your code is correct and should pass this step. If it’s not working for you, you may need to reset the step and paste the code in again. You can also try a hard refresh of the page with CTRL+F5.

If neither of these steps fixes the issue, you may need to check that all browser extensions are disabled, as these can interfere with the tests. If all else fails, you can try using a different browser.

Hope that helps!

All you wrote is exactly correct I just passed this step just you need to reset the lesson and code it again you don’t need to add the indentation manually just follow the editor.
If you complete this step and when you reach step 41 please notify me, I am stuck with it I am not able to move forward.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.