</main>
  </body>
</html>
/* file: styles.css */
h1, h2, p {
  text-align: center;
}

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:106.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/106.0

Challenge: Learn Basic CSS by Building a Cafe Menu - Step 16

Link to the challenge:

Follow the instruction: " Nest a self-closing link element in the head element. Give it a rel attribute value stylesheet and an href attribute value of styles.css ."

<head>
  <meta>
  <title></title>
  <link rel="value" href="value">
</head>

‘link’ is an element, ‘rel’ is an attribute, ‘stylesheet’ is a value, ‘href’ is an attribute, ‘styles.css’ is a value. This is not a final solution. Just an example.

1 Like

I’m on page 16 and after imputing the correct link element , it’s still asking for a link element. Although in the previous page (that’s page 15) when I cleared the style element as instructed, my heading and other things did not shift to the left of the screen as I was told it was going to. Now I think it’s affecting step 16. What do I do?

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

thank you this was very helpful to learn !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.