Learn Basic CSS by Building a Cafe Menu - Step 61

I have accepted code in Step 60 for the established class specifying
font-style: italic;

I then use the following in Step 61

Est. 2020

I get a variety of messages specifying that I should be including italic text usually in the established class.

I have now been around this loop many times without success. Help would be appreciated.

Welcome to the forums.

If you are having trouble on a step then please use the Help button to create a post on the forum. This will automatically include your current code so we can see what you have tried in order to help you better. You may have to click the “Check Your Code” button a few times before the Help button shows up.

But, you can also use the triple back tick method to paste your code in here. On a line by itself type three back ticks. Then on the first line below the three back ticks paste in your code. Then below your code on a new line type three more back ticks. The back tick on my keyboard is in the upper left just above the Tab key and below the Esc key. You may also be able to use Ctrl+e to automatically give you the triple back ticks while you are typing in the this editor and the cursor is on a line by itself. Alternatively, with the cursor on a line by itself, you can use the </> button above the editor to add the triple back ticks.

Hello!
I do not see you code.
My question is for for step 60 did you make the established selector to place the property and value into for the menu.
Example:
.frame {
background-color: grey;
}
class selectors always have the dot at the beginning.

I do not know if this will help you, without seeing the code, as mentioned in the previous post.

Also, as mentioned, please use the ask for help button (which looks like a ?) and include the code (using he < / >)so we can see where the error may be, and better assist you.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.