Learn Basic CSS by Building a Cafe Menu - Step 66

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

Step 66

You can use an hr element to display a divider between sections of different content.
First, add an hr element between the p element with the class established and the first section element. Note that hr elements are self closing.

Test

Sorry, your code does not pass. Don’t give up.

Hint

Your hr element should be between your p element and your section element.

Challenge: Learn Basic CSS by Building a Cafe Menu - Step 66

Please Answer … by Coding

Link to the challenge:

If you are looking for someone to give you the code for the challenge, that’s not something we do here. However, you can share your code with us so we can see where things are going wrong and try to point you in the right direction.

how to add your code:

2 Likes

no, i want answer of step 66 of cafe … i could be any form//

Hello!
Cody has provided you with the steps on how to share your code and ask the questions. This is the best practice for everyone learning anywhere, anytime. Providing the answers does not encourage learning and does not help learners, like you and me, gain the necessary knowledge for completing the required projects when the time arrives. Those need to be completed to show how we are able to meet the standards to do work in the field, if we choose to do it.
I hope you take Cody’s advice and share the code for this step so we are able to assist you.
Happy coding!

1 Like

i dont know if u past that but basically

first element

< hr > its already a self-closing element so u only type the opening tag

< section (or whatever is below)>

they do not give answer here they just help you for you and try to figure it out.
u can be stuck sometimes and that’s fine u gotta see it to learn and practice to understand.

best luck!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.