Learn Basic JavaScript by Building a Role Playing Game - Step 165

Tell us what’s happening:

I can’t move to the next step. I added space already. My issue with FreeCodeCamp is that it will not accept even I have the rigth code. I have to refresh the page or clear history. But I already did with this problem. But to no avail.

Your code so far

text.innerText = " You picked " + guess + " .Here are the random numbers:";

WARNING

The challenge seed code and/or your solution exceeded the maximum length we can port over from the challenge.

You will need to take an additional step here so the code you wrote presents in an easy to read format.

Please copy/paste all the editor code showing in the challenge from where you just linked.

Replace these two sentences with your copied code.
Please leave the ``` line above and the ``` line below,
because they allow your code to properly format in the post.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/17.2.1 Safari/605.1.15

Challenge Information:

Learn Basic JavaScript by Building a Role Playing Game - Step 165

Hello!
I can understand your frustration.
Are you sure the . should be right in front of the H, or should that be where the space goes, instead of before it.

I hope this helps you move on.

Wishing you good progress.

1 Like

It won’t let me move on even though I added a space right after the " .Here" What should I do? I’m using Safari by the way.

This is frustrating. :weary:

text.innerText = " You picked " + guess + " .Here are the random numbers:";

Make sure you add space after You picked and after .. Hope it’ll help you.

I already did. IT still won’t let me move to the next step. “You picked " + guess + " .Here are the random numbers:” I tried adding two spaces after you picked and before .here Nothing worked.

text.innerText = " You picked " + guess + " .Here are the random numbers:"; Is this a bug on FreeCodeCamp?

1 Like

i’m stuck on the same step too

Hi @julietalphanancyecho

The second string should start with a period.
Followed by a single space. Then the text Here …

Please post your updated code and the text of the error message, if the above does not work for you.
I copied and pasted the text from the instructions, and the tests passed.

Too frustrating. :frowning_face: Hope people from FreeCodeCamp can help. Again, I’ve added spaces after you picked and before .here. Nothing worked.

There shouldn’t be a space before the period.
It should go between the period and Here…

I have tried this before. It didn’t work. But, now, it’s working.

1 Like

Hi @bashytech007

Please start a new topic. The forum discourages community members from piggy backing on others posts.

I’m convinced it’s a bug cause I cant move as well. Did you manage?

I am also so frustrated what to for this step Please Answer with code line