Learn CSS Animation by Building a Ferris Wheel - Step 1

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

I’m stuck in this problem for several hours. I’ve checked twice my code, and it’s ok. But the system still saying, there is something wrong. I restarted my browser, I proved it in another browser, and still here.

Sorry, your code does not pass. Keep trying.

Hint

You should have one self-closing link element.

**Your code so far**
/* file: index.html */
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
  <meta charset="UTF-8">
  <title>Ferris Wheel</title>
  <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="styles.css" />
</head>
<body></body>
</html>
/* file: styles.css */

**Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/104.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn CSS Animation by Building a Ferris Wheel - Step 1

Link to the challenge:

the link tag is pointing to the wrong file. you just need to change it to point to this
href="./styles.css"
instead of
href="styles.css"

the ./ tells the browser that the css file is in the current directory (or same directory as the index.html)

Dear Hbar1st, thanks for your reply, I’ve read this solution in a previous post, and I’ve already tried this solution, and nothing, still the same error.

please post your code as it is in the latest version

Ferris Wheel

Finally, I decided to go back to the page where it shows you all the project’s steps, and jumped to step 2; and you know, in each step, it fulfills the previous step code, and it is the same as the one I’ve already written. Very strange.

1 Like

I’m trying to include the code, but it doesn’t let me.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.