Learn CSS Colors by Building a Set of Colored Markers - Step 22

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.
On step 22, it tells me this:
A function is a piece of code that can take an input and perform a specific action. The CSS rgb function accepts values, or arguments, for red, green, and blue, and produces a color:

rgb(red, green, blue);

Each red, green, and blue value is a number from 0 to 255. 0 means that there’s 0% of that color, and is black. 255 means that there’s 100% of that color.

In the .one CSS rule, replace the color keyword red with the rgb function. For the rgb function, set the value for red to 255, the value for green to 0, and the value for blue to 0.

This is what I have coded for this step:
.one {
background-color: rgb(225, 0, 0);
}

(note that there are spaces in between the commas)
When I try sumbitting my code, I am told that my.one CSS rule should have a background-color property set to rgb(255, 0, 0) .

As far as I know, this exactly what I have done.

(Also note that I copied and pasted what was on the page I had problems with)
Your code so far

What is the first number supposed to be?

It is supposed to be 225 , as the instuctuons said

Can you post an actual link to the challenge, because you then say the hint is saying it needs to be 255

Yeah , I know, it’s confusing. Heres the link:https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/2022/responsive-web-design/learn-css-colors-by-building-a-set-of-colored-markers/step-22

And by the way, thanks so much for the help!

You might need to re read the directions again because it does not say 225. 225 is actually not mentioned anywhere in the directions

you even posted the directions which say

Omg thank you so much I can’t believe I didn’t notice that.
I really appreciate it, have a great rest of your day.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.