}
{

.arm    {
top: 
right: 
}

/* User Editable Region */

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/125.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge Information:

Learn CSS Transforms by Building a Penguin - Step 89

Please Tell us what’s happening in your own words.

Learning to describe problems is hard, but it is an important part of learning how to code.

Also, the more you say, the more we can help!

I’m 3/4 of the way with my code however it’s either I’m missing something, punctuation or it might just be an error. Sometimes it works by copying and pasting the code…

I would not copy-paste answers. I would work on building up your debugging skills.

There’s nothing wrong with the code its fine as it is, how do I work and improve on my debugging skills?

Quite a bit.

You already used the same kind of selector as with the face and the left foot.

You see you’re supposed to chain the selectors together like this:

.foot.left
{
}

Then set the appropriate left, right , and top CSS properties.

Your code is definitely incorrect, so I’d start with accepting that all of us humans make mistakes when coding :slight_smile:

True I see what you mean by technical debugging skills! I passed the task through technical work!

1 Like

Hi I need help with this Juggernaut,

“All your checkboxes inside #survey-form should have a value attribute and value.”

Can you show me an example of how to complete this final step?

what is your code? have you checked all the checkboxes and made sure they have a value attribute?

I assume I’ve already made the necessary changes. I need an example of the values and attributes as needed?

also, this is off topic for here, please open a topic for the project, and share your code there

Done please check my latest preformatted post, thanks!