right: 10%;
background: repeating-linear-gradient (
var(–building-color2) 0%,
var(–building-color2) 5%,
var(–building-color2) transparent 5%,
var(–building-color2) transparent 10%);
}

and still remained unsolved. please help

This doesn’t make it transparent. You only want transparent to make it transparent.

You’re right, I somehow forgot what i have done before. Thanks!

by the way, I hate coloring stuff regarding css, it gives me much confusion by far when it has involved with a bunch of similar names and some of unchanged effect on time. can you give me any advice for this?

I’m not sure what advice you are looking for? I think you need to provide an example of what you are having a problem with.

for instance, it is not easy to check the result on the result screen each time when names of classes are similar and some codes aren’t implemented yet which makes me skeptical of why are they even bother applying at that point

In addition, some codes are effective when linked, and when they exist alone, each effect does not appear more rationally than when linked, so it is not easy to understand each function and why it should be used there. To be honest, I don’t understand the current CSS process properly, and I’m just following the code like scribbling. I understand what some codes do, but I don’t understand why they necessarily apply in that situation.

I somehow forgot what i have done before.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.