Learn CSS Variables by Building a City Skyline - Step 112

Tell us what’s happening: I get the error message: Sorry, your code does not pass. Don’t give up.

You should give .sky a radial-gradient in the background property.
What is wrong?

Your code so far

WARNING

The challenge seed code and/or your solution exceeded the maximum length we can port over from the challenge.

You will need to take an additional step here so the code you wrote presents in an easy to read format.

Please copy/paste all the editor code showing in the challenge from where you just linked.

Replace these two sentences with your copied code.
Please leave the ``` line above and the ``` line below,
because they allow your code to properly format in the post.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:121.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/121.0

Challenge Information:

This is the code I have:
.sky {
background-image: radial-gradient (#ffcf33 0%, #ffcf33 20%, #ffff66 21%, #bbeeff 100%);
}

Hi!

There shouldn’t be any space between radial-gradient and the opening parenthesis.

Tell us what’s happening: I am getting this error code: Sorry, your code does not pass. Hang in there.

You should give .sky a radial-gradient in the background property.

Your code so far

.sky {
background-image: radial-gradient(#ffcf33 0%, #ffcf33 20%, #ffff66 21%, #bbeeff 100%);
}

NOTE TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO CLOSE THIS POST: The previous posts under this post name were incorrectly formatted or improperly closed. Please do not close this post before I click the solution button. Thanks!

WARNING

The challenge seed code and/or your solution exceeded the maximum length we can port over from the challenge.

You will need to take an additional step here so the code you wrote presents in an easy to read format.

Please copy/paste all the editor code showing in the challenge from where you just linked.

Replace these two sentences with your copied code.
Please leave the ``` line above and the ``` line below,
because they allow your code to properly format in the post.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:121.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/121.0

Challenge Information:

please do not open multiple posts to ask for help for the same step, you can edit posts to update them, or write a new post for your last updated code. This is to have all the discussion in one place and make it easier for people that are helping you

you should use the background property, not background-image

If you could just delete all my posts for step 112 so I can start fresh that would be good.

.sky {
background: radial-gradient(

no dejar espacio gradient y el paréntesis

code removed by moderator

Try this! This will work I have applied this and it worked!

hey @yashiartist009

It is great that you solved the challenge, but instead of posting your full working solution, it is best to stay focused on answering the original poster’s question(s) and help guide them with hints and suggestions to solve their own issues with the challenge.

We are trying to cut back on the number of spoiler solutions found on the forum and instead focus on helping other campers with their questions and definitely not posting full working solutions.