),
repeating-linear-gradient(90deg,
var(–building-color4) 0%,
var(–building-color4) 10%,
var(–window-color4) 10%,
var(–window-color4) 90%
);

WARNING

The challenge seed code and/or your solution exceeded the maximum length we can port over from the challenge.

You will need to take an additional step here so the code you wrote presents in an easy to read format.

Please copy/paste all the editor code showing in the challenge from where you just linked.

Replace these two sentences with your copied code.
Please leave the ``` line above and the ``` line below,
because they allow your code to properly format in the post.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/114.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn CSS Variables by Building a City Skyline - Step 78

Link to the challenge:

You don’t need the 90deg property on this one.
Also, you should be using double hyphens for each variable, but you’re using a different character altogether.
Compare with the other linear-gradient above the one you’ve just added.

1 Like

thanks brother, it worked :+1:

HI CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME ITS NOT GOING THROUGH

If you have a question relating to a challenge or issue which you’re facing, please create a separate topic for it.
If you are struggling with a particular challenge, please click on the Help icon, which appears after you have submitted incorrect code three times.
This will create a help post on the forum which includes your full code, a direct link to the challenge and an opportunity for you to describe, in your own words, what you are struggling with.

1 Like

Thanks you I read your other reply it’s went through

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.