<title>Registration Form</title>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="styles.css" />
  </head>
  <body>
    <h1>Registration Form</h1>
    <p>Please fill out this form with the required information</p>
    <form action='https://register-demo.freecodecamp.org'>
        <fieldset name="file">
        <label for="first-name"  >Enter Your First Name: <input id="first-name" type="text" required name="first-name" /></label>
        <label for="last-name" >Enter Your Last Name: <input id="last-name"  type="text" required name="last-name" /></label>
        <label for="email" >Enter Your Email: <input id="email"  type="email" required name="email" /></label>
        <label for="new-password" >Create a New Password: <input id="new-password"  type="password" pattern="[a-z0-5]{8,}" required name="password" /></label>
      </fieldset>
      <fieldset >
        <label for="personal-account" ><input id="personal-account" type="radio"  name="file" /> Personal Account</label>
        <label for="business-account"><input id="business-account" type="radio" name="file" /> Business Account</label>
        <label for="terms-and-conditions">
          <input id="terms-and-conditions" name="terms" type="checkbox" required  /> I accept the <a href="https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/terms-of-service/">terms and conditions</a>
        </label>
      </fieldset>
      <fieldset >
        <label for="profile-picture" name="file">Upload a profile picture: <input id="profile-picture" type="file" name "file" /></label>
        <label for="age" >Input your age (years): <input id="age" type="number" min="13" max="120" name="file" /></label>
        <label for="referrer" >How did you hear about us?
          <select id="referrer" name="file">
            <option value="">(select one)</option>
            <option value="1">freeCodeCamp News</option>
            <option value="2">freeCodeCamp YouTube Channel</option>
            <option value="3">freeCodeCamp Forum</option>
            <option value="4">Other</option>
          </select>
        </label>
        <label for="bio" name="file">Provide a bio:
          <textarea name="file" id ="bio" rows="3" cols="30" placeholder="I like coding on the beach..."></textarea>
        </label>
      </fieldset>
      <input type="submit" value="Submit" />
    </form>
  </body>
</html>

can’t find my error in the step 40 it keep telling me that my code did not pass

First you don’t need to put extra attribute for your label
Second you got typo on name "file"

The steps only said to give submittable name attribute and label is not submittable element.

And next time please create new post of discussion in your own thread rather than replying in the comment.
If this steps does not resolve your issue I suggest you to create your own thread and not continue in this post

1 Like

@joshuaanthonychampio @hartatociptajaya I have made this topic into it’s own post using my mod powers. :slight_smile:

Anthony, next time you are stuck on a lesson instead of posting about it in another users topic thread, please press the ‘ask for help’ button. This will make a new forum topic post with your code, browser info and a link to the challenge.

Thank you.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.