Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 1

In the text of your p element, turn the words cat photos into a link to https://freecatphotoapp.com by adding opening and closing anchor (a ) tags around these words.

<html>
  <body>

<!-- User Editable Region -->

<h1>Hello World<h1> 
      <h1>CatPhotoApp</h1>

<!-- User Editable Region -->

</body>
</html>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/109.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 1

Link to the challenge:

The title of this post says it’s for step 1 but the code you pasted in here looks like it might be for step 2? And the text you added above the code seems like it might be for step 12?

I think you need to clarify what step this is for and paste in the correct HTML.

Oh, I see, I think this might be for step 1 and you just accidentally added a second h1 element. You don’t want to add another h1, you want to change the text for the current h1. You might want to restart the step to get the original HTML back. Then, make sure you just change Hello World to CatPhotoApp.

please go to the step you are working on and try to solve it a few times first. If you can’t, then the button with a question mark can be clicked on to open a topic here with the relevant link to the step and your code. You can use the template that the button creates to ask any question as well.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.