Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 1

Tell us what’s happening:

Describe your issue in detail here.
Hello, I’m a novice in IT and have just started this training, I’m trying to submit the code written but it keeps saying ’ this code does not pass’. I have tried different formats as well. Please Help!

Your code so far

<html>
  <body>

<!-- User Editable Region -->

<CatPhotoApp>Hello World</>

<!-- User Editable Region -->

</body>
</html>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/118.0.0.0 Safari/537.36 Edg/118.0.2088.76

Challenge Information:

Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 1

Below is the instruction from the lesson:

HTML elements have opening tags like <h1> and closing tags like </h1>.

The text for an element goes between its opening and closing tags.

Find the h1 element and change its text to:

CatPhotoApp

This is hopefully a helpful resolve:

So for this lesson the <h1> element is provided for you. I suggest resetting the lesson and starting over. To pass this lesson it wants you to change the text within the <h1> element to CatPhotoApp. Currently, that text is set to Hello World if you reset the lesson. When it asks for you to change the text between the opening tags <> and closing tags </> it means whatever lies between those.

1 Like

Thanks for your help, I understood what you said, did it and it worked. it feels good

1 Like

You’re welcome. If you get stuck again don’t hesitate to ask. Many people are willing to help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.