Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 11

idk what to do i need help

Please post the code you have written so far and a link to the Step. Thanks!

This step is asking you to place some text between the opening and closing anchor elements.

Reset the challenge, then type the text between the two elements.

Happy coding

Okay. I can assure you, you are overthinking this. You must do EXACTLY as the challenge says.

Add the anchor text link to cat pictures to the anchor element. This will become the link’s text.

If you have an <a> element in order to change its text, ALL you have to do is type the text in between the opening and closing tags.

The opening tag would be <a> the closing tag would be </a>.

Looking at what I just typed directly above this line of text “the closing tag would be” is considered the anchor or <a> element’s text.

Another example:

<a> EXAMPLE </a>

The text for the anchor element <a> here would be “EXAMPLE”

Now we just need to add the href element if not already there.

<a href="123.com"> EXAMPLE </a>

Follow what youve learned here and input the text “link to cat pictures” INSIDE the anchor element <a>HERE</a>

Mod Edit: SOLUTION REMOVED

Hope this helped! Happy Coding!

It is great that you solved the challenge, but instead of posting your full working solution, it is best to stay focused on answering the original poster’s question(s) and help guide them with hints and suggestions to solve their own issues with the challenge.

We are trying to cut back on the number of spoiler solutions found on the forum and instead focus on helping other campers with their questions and definitely not posting full working solutions.

1 Like

Sorry I just started answering questions and helping today as I just received my Responsive Web Design certification recently. Now that I know I will avoid posting solutions and focusing on helping guide individuals to understanding the solution. Thank You.

1 Like