Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 12

okay so now look at my code and please what is wrong now

What is your latest code?

in issue it’s written [your code should only contains one anchor (a) element remove any extra elements

what to do in case of situation

1 Like

I still need to see the code to be able to help. That message can be caused by a bunch of different things.

2 Likes

Step 12 is really challenging

5 Likes

The one of the challenging part of coding is after all, debugging and troubleshooting, that is, finding mistakes in your code.

took 10-12 tries… but i figured it out … and i do agree … this was quite challanging … hardest part is understanding the question… which is challanging at times

1 Like

The trick is in the cat photos. There should be no dot(.)

2 Likes

Mod Edit: SOLUTION REMOVED

2 Likes

It is great that you solved the challenge, but instead of posting your full working solution, it is best to stay focused on answering the original poster’s question(s) and help guide them with hints and suggestions to solve their own issues with the challenge.

We are trying to cut back on the number of spoiler solutions found on the forum and instead focus on helping other campers with their questions and definitely not posting full working solutions.

Hi Jeremy can you help me, I keep getting the same issue

cat photos

Hi, welcome to the forum.

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

This. This was my hang up. Removed the dot and it worked.

1 Like

you’re welcome. happy coding

Have you solved your problem?