Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 35

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

action="/https://freecatphotoapp.com/submit-cat-photo" 

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/104.0.5112.102 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 35

Link to the challenge:

I am on step 35 after creating form element. I have created form element which has been submitted and it passed. However, I am trying to add action attribute using the example and hint provided buy I am stuck-I have done everything and it didn’t work. Kindly assist.

Yes you seem to understand the syntax of the action attribute. Now you just have to fix the typo above…

Thank you for the quick response. I have corrected the error by removing the slash yet it did not pass. I don’t know if my previous line(34) should show to add the action attribute.

The error response below:

Test

Sorry, your code does not pass. Keep trying.

Hint

Your form element should have an opening tag and closing tag in the correct order. You may be missing one or both of the required tags, or have them in the wrong order.

You didn’t share all the code so I cannot comment.

After submission to go to step 35 to add form action. Attached is what it is showing for the step 35.

After submission for the step 35, It still did not pass.

you have perhaps figured it out by now but it goes inside the opening form element because it is an attribute. (<form action={and so on}>) at least thats what i did wrong. hope this helps someone!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.