<body>
  <h1>CatPhotoApp</h1>
  <h2>Cat Photos</h2>
  <!--T0D0: add link to cat photos-->
  <p>Click here to view more cat photos.</p>
</body>
</html>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/102.0.5005.115 Safari/537.36 OPR/88.0.4412.85

Challenge: Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 4

Link to the challenge:

• Comments are used to improve readability; they are not part of the Execution, so they will not be shown.

• These comments will help another developer understand why this piece of code was written in the first place if he works on our code.

• A piece of code can be commented, which means it will not be considered during execution.

<h2>Cat Photos</h2>
<!-- <p>Click here to view more cat photos </p> -->

When this piece of code is required, comments can be removed.

• You can also include additional information in the comments, such as TODO, which stands for “To be done” and refers to tasks that must be completed so that they are not forgotten.
<!--T0D0: add link to cat photos-->
  <p>Click here to view more cat photos.</p>

These are just a few examples of how I used comments; they can be used in a variety of ways.

I hope this answer is useful to you.

Good day to you. You advices are very cool.
But I need to say, on this forum as far as I know, it is not considered the best practice to include full-working solutions into your posts.

1 Like

Oh, I’m not aware of that.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.