<body>
  <h1>CatPhotoApp</h1>
  <h2>Cat Photos</h2>
  <!--todo:add link to cat photos  -->
  <p>Click here to view more cat photos.</p>
</body>
</html>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/105.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 4

Link to the challenge:
https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/2022/responsive-web-design/learn-html-by-building-a-cat-photo-app/step-4`Preformatted text`

@m33115441 follow the instruction and write down the text in same manner as given

i did but it not works

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

**Your code so far**

<html>
<body>
  <h1>CatPhotoApp</h1>
  <h2>Cat Photos</h2>
  <!-- TO DO : Add link to cat photos  -->

<p>Click here to view more cat photos.</p>
</body>
</html>

**Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/105.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 4

Link to the challenge:

Hi!

Please include a description of your problem in the post. It makes it much easier to help if we know what you are stuck on.

Your comment is above the p element, but there should not be a space between the words ‘to’ and ‘do’.

We can see this if we compare what you have typed.

<!-- TO DO : Add link to cat photos -->

With the text the lesson asks for.

TODO: Add link to cat photos

I advise copy-pasting the text the lesson asks you to put in future. This means you are less likely to type it wrongly.

Hope this helps!

@m33115441 you have space in TODO

I have merged this post with your other topic post for this lesson.

Please in future do not make duplicate posts for the same lesson. Instead, add a reply with your updated code to the current topic.

Thank you.

@m33115441 do one thing copy “TO DO : Add link to cat photos” text from the instruction and see you will pass the test

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.