<body>
          <h1>CatPhotoApp</h1>
<h2>Cat Photos</h2>
<!--TODO:Add link to cat photos.-->
<p>Click here to view more cat photos.</p>

</body>
</html>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 11; SAMSUNG SM-T295) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) SamsungBrowser/19.0 Chrome/102.0.5005.125 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 4

Link to the challenge:

There is no dot at the end of the comment according to the instruction. Add a blank space between “TODO:” and “Add…”

2 Likes

Just remove the dot here my friend, after the word “photos”. See if that works. And maybe add a space after the <!-- and before the --> in case it doesn’t. The best way is to simply copy paste the text if it demands you to write a text. They’re mostly case sensitives, etc. So you have to put the right words in most cases

1 Like

Uhm i did that its still didn’t work

In most cases i use to copy and paste but this one i dont know what really happen

Was it resolved now? If not, I suggest you delete the entire line and start anew. This time , with proper spaces and copy the text.

1 Like

No it hasn’t any idea what elsei should try?

Try deleting the entire line of code for that step and start anew. Apply all the proper spaces and see what will happen. And also, can you post what the error is hinting to you

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.