Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 4

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.
Ok so i did all i was asked to do and added a comment right above the p element and yet the lesson says I didn’t add it. What am I doing wrong as is there any way this could be fixed?
Your code so far

<html>
  <body>
    <h1>CatPhotoApp</h1>
    <h2>Cat Photos</h2>

<!-- User Editable Region -->

<!-- TODO: Add link to cat photos -->
    <p>Click here to view more cat photos.</p>

<!-- User Editable Region -->

</body>
</html>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/110.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 4

Link to the challenge:

I tried running your code and it worked fine, meaning there is nothing wrong with the code . Reset it and try again either.

Hi Pizzalicious

Your comment is fine but it looks as though you have changed the text in the p element.

Reset and just add the comment don’t change the text in the p element

uh what do you mean I changed the p element? I did reset the lesson and added the comment but the code still thinks I didn’t add the comment before the p element.

Nevermind I found out what you mean. It turns out that the default p element was the cause of why I couldn’t pass the lesson, I went to lesson 5 and saw that the element was different from lesson 4 (

Click here to view more cat photos.

) so I changed it to the same p element of lesson 5 and I finally finished the lesson. Yeah it’s best people find out about this in case they go through the same issue I went into.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.