<body>
    <h1>CatPhotoApp</h1>

<!-- User Editable Region -->

<!-- TODO: Add link to cat photos-->

<!-- User Editable Region -->

</body>
</html>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/110.0.0.0 Safari/537.36 Edg/110.0.1587.41

Challenge: Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 4

Link to the challenge:

Hello, do you have a question? I can see in the code provided that you have not written any code yet. Can you try and explain the issues you are having with this challenge?

yes im still new to this im on step 12 now and i just dont know why my code is not working

What does your current code look like? In your original post I do not see any code that you added. All I see is the default the challenge gives you. What code have you entered to solve this?

Welcome to the community!

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, and you’ve tried to solve it at least 3 times so far and still need some help, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge (it looks like a question mark).
This button will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.