Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 48

what do i need to do here?
it says! Both radio buttons should still be located between opening and closing label element tags.

<label> <input id="indoor" type="radio" name="indoor-outdoor value="indoor"> Indoor </label>
          <label> <input id="outdoor" type="radio" name="indoor-outdoor value="intdoor"> Outdoor </label>

The ‘name’ attribute’s value is not closed with the double quote in both code lines. The ‘value’ attribute should have a different value (you have a typo).

I do not understand what you mean, you should just write it as it should be at once, Please.

please google what typo is, if you dont understand what he means when he says you have a typo.

We don’t provide the final solution here. You can get help on this forum in a form of hints, similar examples, explanations, instructions given in a different way etc.

This is an example from your code. The ‘id’, ‘type’, ‘name’, ‘value’ are the attributes here. The “indoor”, “radio”, “indoor-outdoor”, “indoor” are the corresponding values. In this example, the value “indoor-outdoor” hasn’t got the double quote from the right side " in your code.

In both code lines, the value “indoor” should be written correctly. Take a look at the second line how you have written the word “indoor”.

I was not asking what a typo means… beside, i do not need the help from you, so please! don’t comment if you can not help. thank you

Boss! even after adding the double quote, i still do not pass.

The best practice is to post your changed code here if it is not working after you make changes according to the suggestions.

<label> <input id="indoor" type="radio" name="indoor-outdoor" value="indoor"> Indoor </label>
          <label> <input id="outdoor" type="radio" name="indoor-outdoor" value="indoor"> Outdoor </label>

Can you provide a link to the challenge you are working on

you should just have to remove the space between each beginning label and input tag.

the space here for both lines

Thanks sir… you so helpful

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.