Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 5

Tell us what’s happening:
Hello could anyone please help me i have tried every method on this forum that i have searched, been trying to get over this step i do not have an idea of what i am doing wrong…
Your code so far

<html>
  <body>
<main>  
    <h1>CatPhotoApp</h1>
    <h2>Cat Photos</h2>
    <!-- TODO: Add link to cat photos -->
    <p>Click here to view more cat photos.</p>
</main>  
  </body>
</html>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; CrOS x86_64 12239.92.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/76.0.3809.136 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 5

Link to the challenge:

Your HTML is passing for me. Do you have browser extensions installed that change the HTML behind the scenes? Some of them might add meta tags and such without you knowing and that could be throwing the tests off. I would either start disabling extensions until you figure out which one it is or try a different browser that doesn’t have any extensions in it.

Okay I understand your problem.
Want to see solution?
Tap this link to see solution¬
Mod edit: solution link removed

It is great that you solved the challenge, but instead of posting your full working solution, it is best to stay focused on answering the original poster’s question(s) and help guide them with hints and suggestions to solve their own issues with the challenge.

We are trying to cut back on the number of spoiler solutions found on the forum and instead focus on helping other campers with their questions and definitely not posting full working solutions.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.