Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 5

I don’t know how to go about step 5 and I have tried severally but it’s saying code error kindly help with the correct code:
Describe your issue in detail here.

Your code so far

<html>
  <body>

<!-- User Editable Region -->

<h1>CatPhotoApp</h1>
    <h2>Cat Photos</h2>
    <!-- TODO: Add link to cat photos -->
    <p>See more cat photos in our gallery.</p>

<!-- User Editable Region -->

</body>
</html>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 16_1_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/16.1 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1

Challenge: Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 5

Link to the challenge:

You haven’t tried anything. Add a main element before the h1 element

hello can you help me with step five because iam kinda lost

As adammuhammadnu92 said, To do this step, you need to add the main element before the h1 and after the p element. This is called nesting. Both main elements need a opening and closing. Your previous step should look like this:

<h1>CatPhotoApp</h1>
<h2>Cat Photos</h2>
<!-- TODO: Add link to cat photos -->
<p>See more cat photos in our gallery.</p> 

So nest these elements around the previous code and there you have it! Happy coding! :grinning:

is it like this or
main

main
or

and before i forget am i writing the code after the previous coding or on top of it

@muriithilouis Its better if you create your own post instead of posting on another. What you can do is if you have tried to solve the challenge at least three times then you should see either a ask for help button or a question mark come up. If you click on this then it will generate a post for you with a link to the challenge, and all your current code. This way those reading your post will know exactly how to help you.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.