<h2>Cat Photos</h2>
    <!-- TODO: Add link to cat photos -->
    <p>See more cat photos in our gallery.</p>
  <main><p> Hello </main>

<!-- User Editable Region -->

</body>
</html>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/109.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 5

Link to the challenge:

You are somewhat there, just a couple of mistakes. I can’t give you the direct answer by posting the code but I think this will help you.

1. Put an opening tag of a main element before the h1 element.

2. You have too many (p elements) in your code. You can either reset this step and start fresh to get rid of your mistakes that can get lost in the code or see next point 3 below.

3. Put a closing tag of the main element after the p element you already have. It isn’t asking you to add an extra p element. Remember, all opening tags must have a closing tag that follows the opening tag with a few exceptions like the img element.

4. You should only have one p element and one main element (this includes their opening and closing tags).

When you’re done you should see that your main section should include your h1, h2, and p elements. This is identifying that this is the main section of your page. It’s a way of organizing your code and page like you would an english paper or lab write-up.

Good luck and let me know if it works!

1 Like

Thank you very much ! It worked out !Thanks for the help again ! have a good day!

1 Like