<h1>CatPhotoApp</h1>
    <h2>Cat Photos</h2>
    <!-- TODO: Add link to cat photos -->
    <p>See more cat photos in our gallery.</p>

<!-- User Editable Region -->

</body>
</html>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/114.0.0.0 Safari/537.36 Edg/114.0.1823.51

Challenge: Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 5

Link to the challenge:

You need to fix this line. Not sure what you are trying to do here, but you cant mix elements like this. As the directions say it should only be a main tag before the h1 that is already provided by the challenge, and the closing main tag after the p element that is already provided by the challenge

i have alredy did it but it’s not working

Can you share the code of what you did before. You can use the format button when you reply </> and paste the code between the lines it gives you

this is what i did and it not working <mainh1></mainp>

I edited your post to show the code. Please follow the steps i provided or we will not be able to see your code

As I said the first reply, this is not correct. There is no <mainh1> or <mainp> elements in html. This is not valid.

The element is called main. Nothing comes after the word main. You need to add a opening main tag before the h1 that the challenge already provided then add the closing tag the challenge already provided

Write it with out h1 in the tag.

e.g

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.